Monday, June 25, 2007

Jerks on the Internet

Some people on internet website called MNSpeak made some pictures of me in an orange jumpsuit. First hacks like Lambert harp on me, now I've got internet geeks messing with my picture.

I talked to one of our family lawyers about sending the website operator a cease and desist letter, but he didn't think it would work. I thought it would because the picture isn't accurate. Hey internet geeks, the trial isn't for me to go to jail! It to prevent me from working at the Star Tribune, you jackasses.

My lawyer also suggested that I contact the Bartels. They run the site and my lawyer told me that the dad bought the site and gave it to his son to operate. So maybe they'll hear me out. But probably not. That's fine, if you're going to be at the top, you've got to deal with the spotlight. And people get jealous. I bet Kevin Garnett knows what I'm talking about.

No comments: